We know these are exceptional times we’re living in…
We’re so pleased to be reopening, but wanted you to know that we’ve taken every precaution to make you feel safe, so you can relax and enjoy your time with us. To be honest what could be better than the lovely team here at The Ele taking care of you ensuring you’re fed and watered at the comfort of your own table with full table service! Win win for our customers!
View our new Autumn Menu
How do I get a table?
You will need to pre-book if you would like a table at The Ele. We are hoping for good weather however if it turns, the tables must be allocated inside, therefore booking a table is a must! Remember you cannot book tables above 6 people. This is to ensure we can still serve safely by following the restrictions and guidelines set. Please specify when booking if you would like a table tucked away in our lovely snug, private room or cove which may make our customers feel a bit more at ease.
How to book?
Call us on 01892 739525, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on our Facebook page. Leave your name, number, date and time of booking, number of people and any special requirements. Take-away Sunday roasts will also be available.
How long can we have the table?
We aren’t too strict on duration here, however when lunch service ends and the evening service begins, we expect the lunch bookings to be finished in order to welcome the next bookings.
We can accept card or cash (whichever you are most comfortable with). Contactless card payments can be taken at the table.
How will it work? And how will we keep safe?
When entering the pub, customers must wear a facemask (staff also) and sign in, whether it be on our track and trace sheet provided or our personal QR code which can be scanned on your phones camera using the NHS COVID-19 App to check in and wait at the bar to be shown to your pre-booked table. There are clear markings on the bar floor to show wear customers can walk. Each table has a QR code to scan to access the menus online, or we have disposable hard copies for you to use also.
- Once seated you may remove your facemask, please wear if getting up to go to toilet or leave.
- We will be operating full table service, no bar service available.
- We will take drinks and food orders at the table and staff will bring over to you.
- Cutlery will be bought over to you and any condiments are sanitised before and after each customer use.
- Your table will be cleared by our staff only once all parties have left the table at the end of dining unless having more than one course.
Tables are available outside, please specify when booking. If the weather changes we will allocate any booked outdoor tables to inside.
- All tables are at least 2 metres apart.
- We have hand sanitiser stations dotted around for you to use.
- There will be a system for the flow and direction of people on site.
- All surfaces, handles etc will be sanitised regularly and staff will be wearing facemasks.
Please be considerate of the safety of those around you and please don’t visit if you’re not feeling quite the ticket.
We have removed a few tables to ensure our customers are socially distanced whilst visiting us at The Ele.
The snug is available for those of you who may be vulnerable or would rather have a private room, available upon booking if requested.
Upon entering there are various hand sanitisers, track and trace check in (paper or electronic) and tape to section and keep a safe distance.
Each table has a QR code to scan for customers who would prefer to view the menu electronically to minimise contact.